Special features at Beaulieu Supercar Weekend give plenty of opportunities for a series of press releases to promote the event. The preview releases in the months leading up the event plus a post-event report afterwards, achieved broadcast, online, press and magazine coverage including:
- Key targets such as Ultimate Supercar magazine and Drivetribe bloggers (8.8 million unique website visitors and FB reach of 28 million) which reported from the event in 2018.
- Coverage across lifestyle press including Beautiful South, Exclusively British magazine, Group Leisure & Travel, The Gentleman Magazine, Waitrose Weekend, Entrepreneur & Investor magazine, Automotive World and Foster & Heanes online.
- Motoring press including Auto Addicts Weekly News, Auto Classics, Auto Express, Classic & Sports Car, Classic Car Buyer and Automotive Management online.
- Broadcast promotions on CTV News Channel and Forest FM.
- Local titles including New Forest Living magazine and newspapers the Hampshire Chronicle, Southern Daily Echo, New Forest Post, Romsey Advertiser, Salisbury Journal and Bournemouth Echo.
- Competitions run in Beautiful South magazine, Newbury Weekly News and Andover Advertiser to help promote the event.