An ideal venue in the heart of the New Forest to host your club rally with excellent facilities and all-inclusive access to the whole attraction.
Beaulieu is an award winning day out with something for everyone, see over 280 vehicles at the world-famous National Motor Museum or take a look into the Montagu family home, Palace House, before refuelling at the Brabazon Restaurant.
Just a short distance away is Buckler’s Hard, situated on the Beaulieu River, the 18th century shipbuilding village features a Maritime Museum and more. Why not take advantage of our dual rally options, combing both a visit to Beaulieu Buckler’s Hard? Contact the events team for more details.
The Beaulieu attraction offers a number of facilities for car clubs looking to host their rally, including a hard-standing arena which can accommodate up to approximately 120 vehicles, as well as 22 acres of events fields. More features include:
- On-site catering, with private dining also available
- Dedicated events team, to assist you before and on the day
- No financial risks to club or organisers, as tickets can be issued on a sale or return basis
- Clubs can earn funds from their event, by marking up our discounted tickets
- E-ticketing available, for clubs looking to host larger rallies
- Multi-day rallies available, for those clubs looking to make a weekend of it
- Private tours available, including the National Motor Museum and Palace House
More features and further information can be found in our Standard Rally Charges Document or contact the events team directly using the details below, where you will be able to discuss available dates for your rally:
Tel: 01590 614614
Beaulieu has hosted many rallies over the years including:
- Abarth Owners Club
- Austin Sevens Rally
- MG 95 Rally
- National Mini Cooper Day
- New Forest Morgan Sports Car Club
- New Forest Steam Car Tour
- Spring Alfa Day
- Triumph Stag Owners Club
- Volvo Owners Club