An ideal venue in the heart of the New Forest to host your club rally, with excellent facilities and all-inclusive access to the whole attraction.
Beaulieu is an award winning day out with something for everyone. See over 280 vehicles at the world-famous National Motor Museum or take a look into the Montagu family home, Palace House, before refuelling at the Brabazon restaurant.
Just a short distance away is Buckler’s Hard, an 18th century shipbuilding village situated on the Beaulieu River. Why not take advantage of our dual rally options, incorporating a visit to both Beaulieu and Buckler’s Hard? Contact the events team at email@example.com for more details.
The Beaulieu attraction offers a number of facilities for car clubs looking to host their rally, including a hard-standing arena which can accommodate up to approximately 120 vehicles, as well as 22 acres of events fields. More features include:
- On-site catering, with private dining also available
- Dedicated events team, to assist you before and on the day
- No financial risks to club or organisers, as tickets can be issued on a sale or return basis
- Clubs can earn funds from their event, by marking up our discounted tickets
- E-ticketing available, for clubs looking to host larger rallies
- Multi-day rallies available, for those clubs looking to make a weekend of it
- Private tours available, including the National Motor Museum and Palace House
More features and further information can be found in our Standard Rally Charges Document, or contact the events team directly on 01590 614614 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss available dates for your rally:
Beaulieu has hosted many rallies over the years including:
- Abarth Owners Club
- Austin Seven Rally
- MG 100 Rally
- National Mini Cooper Day
- New Forest Morgan Sports Car Club
- New Forest Steam Car Tour
- Spring Alfa Day
- Triumph Stag Owners Club
- Volvo Owners Club