We appreciate how important it is for you to feel safe during your visit to Beaulieu, so we have developed a Visitor Safety Promise to explain the steps we are taking to keep you safe during your day out at Beaulieu.
- Welcome you with a warm hello and smile, albeit from a safe distance.
- Provide social distancing reminders around the site to help you stay 2 metres from others.
- Have friendly members of staff onsite to monitor visitor activity.
- Provide hand washing and sanitisation stations to help you keep your hands clean.
- Provide face coverings for visitor facing staff, to protect you.
- Promote a cashless system.
- Regularly monitor and clean our lavatories and shared spaces.
We ask you to…
- Save your visit for another day if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19.
- Book responsibly in accordance with the Government guidance 'Roadmap out of lockdown'. This stipulates that from 17 May, legal restrictions on meeting others outdoors will be lifted - although gatherings of over 30 people will remain illegal. Within our indoor areas, the rule of 6 or 2 households will apply.
- Book your tickets online in advance.
- Read the safety instructions on arrival and during your visit carefully.
- Keep the recommended two metre distance from other visitors.
- Use our hand washing and sanitising stations to keep your hands clean.
- Catch any coughs and sneezes in a tissue or into the crook of your elbow.
- Be patient if you have to queue for our facilities.
- Have a great day out!
Whilst we have taken all reasonable care to follow government COVID-19 safety guidelines, visitors enter at their own risk. Click here for a comprehensive list of the safety measures we've implemented.
Ready to buy tickets? Click here to get started.