We appreciate how important it is for you to feel safe during your visit to Beaulieu, so we have developed a Visitor Safety Promise to explain the steps we are taking to keep you safe during your day out at Beaulieu.
'We're Good to Go'
Our Covid-19 safety measures have been evaluated by Visit Britain and we are proud to hold the 'We're Good to Go' industry standard.
Our Visitor Safety Promise.
- Welcome you with a warm hello and smile, albeit from a safe distance.
- Provide social distancing reminders around the site to help you stay 2 metres from others.
- Manage capacity in our indoor spaces and operate one way-systems.
- Have friendly members of staff onsite to monitor visitor activity.
- Provide hand sanitisation stations to help you keep your hands clean.
- Provide face coverings and gloves for close proximity visitor facing staff, to protect you.
- Operate a cashless system.
- Regularly monitor and clean our lavatories and shared spaces.
We ask you to…
- Save your visit for another day if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19.
- Book your tickets in advance.
- Read safety instructions on arrival and during your visit carefully.
- Keep the recommended two metre distance from other visitors.
- Use our hand sanitising stations to keep your hands clean.
- Catch any coughs and sneezes in a tissue or into the crook of your elbow.
- Wear a face-covering when entering our Gift Shop in accordance with Government guidance.
- Be patient if you have to queue for our facilities and indoor spaces.
- Have a great day out!
Whilst we have taken all reasonable care to follow government COVID-19 safety guidelines, visitors enter at their own risk. Click here for a comprehensive list of the safety measures we've implemented.
Ready to buy tickets? Click here to get started.
Or if you have questions about visiting Beaulieu, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.