Because one of the Beaulieu attractions, The National Motor Museum, is a registered charity (no. 1107656) you can Gift Aid part of your admission.
Gift Aid costs you nothing - but helps us a lot. If you are a UK Income or Capital Gains taxpayer, we can claim back from the government the tax you have already paid on 60% of the admission price.
If you are buying tickets in advance, check the Gift Aid option during the purchase process or if buying on arrival, please complete a Gift Aid declaration in Visitor Reception. All we require is your name and home address (which we will only share with HM Revenue and Customs when requested), and we will do the rest. You don’t even need to declare your donation.
To us, your contribution will be worth an extra 25p for every £1 you allow us to reclaim in this way. This donation will be put to good use by The National Motor Museum Trust in the preservation of the historic vehicles and unique collections in their care.
Plus, your Gift Aid donation will entitle you and others covered by your ticket admission to the National Motor Museum for a year - at no extra cost (terms and conditions apply).
Terms & Conditions
- Free re-entry to the National Motor Museum is non-transferable and valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- The annual pass is purely for the National Motor Museum and does not include re-admission to the other Beaulieu attractions; including World of Top Gear, Little Beaulieu, Palace House and Gardens, Beaulieu Abbey nor does it include admission to Beaulieu Special Events.
- If you wish to re-visit the other Beaulieu attractions or events, an upgrade charge is payable at the point of entry. Current upgrade charges and excluded dates are shown below.
- When re-visiting, the ticket holder must provide proof of identity using a valid credit or debit card, drivers licence, passport, library card or similar. Failure to provide proof of identity could lead to your admission being refused.
- If your pass is lost, a duplicate can be provided at a cost of £20 per pass. The production of duplicated passes requires seven days’ notice. Please contact us for further information.
Please note that Gift Aid and Donation annual passes cannot be used on the following days:
International Autojumble (4-5 September 2021) | Spring Autojumble (14-15 May 2022) | Supercar Weekend (2022 date tbc)
Current Upgrade Costs