Bring your group to Beaulieu to celebrate Christmas in unforgettable surroundings. With seasonal tours and dining offers, plus a brand new after-dark illuminated trail.
New: 'Christmas at Beaulieu' illuminated trail
New for 2018, experience a magical, after-dark, illuminated trail through the grounds and gardens of Beaulieu.
Wander beneath unique tree canopies drenched in seasonal colour as the one mile illuminated path winds its way through the grounds. Highlights include:
- Scented Fire Garden - pause at the flickering flames in the Cloister of medieval Beaulieu Abbey
- Tunnel of Light - continue under a canopy of over 100,000 twinkling pea-lights
- Palace House Panorama - beams of light will dance in time to much-loved Christmas classics.
- Father Christmas - glimpse Father Christmas and his elves on the roof of the Veteran Bus
- Icicle Walk - larger-than-life gleaming shards will guide you onwards
- Singing Trees - hear mesmerising voices as you wander beneath ribbons of colour changing light
- Seasonal food and gifts - complete your stroll with spiced cider, mulled wine or hot chocolate and toast your own marshmallows at one of the fire pits. Plus pick up a gift or two in Beaulieu's shop.
Entry will be via timed slots, with entrance at regular intervals between 4.45pm and 8pm on selected dates between 23 November - 30 December:
Tickets & Booking
Groups of 15+ receive 10% off the standard ticket price.*
To book your group's Christmas at Beaulieu trail tickets you need to contact SEE tickets on 0844 995 1364 (calls cost 7p per minute plus your network access charge). Group tickets are not available to purchase online.
*Please note your Christmas at Beaulieu tickets give entry to the after-dark illuminated trail only. If your group also wish to visit the Beaulieu attraction during the day, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01590 614645.
Seasonal Tours & Dining
Visit us during the day to celebrate Christmas in the unique surroundings of Beaulieu Abbey and Palace House.
BEAULIEU ABBEY CHRISTMAS LUNCH
Join us for a sumptuous two-course Christmas meal in the magical surroundings of the Beaulieu Abbey Domus on selected dates during November and December.
Available 27 & 29 November, 4 & 6 December
Booking & Information
£18 per person.* For further information or to book, please contact us:
Palace House Soirees
Be greeted with a glass of homemade mulled punch and entertained by house staff with traditional songs around the piano. Festive and fun... it's the perfect Christmas day out!
Available from November to mid-December.
Booking & Information
£35 (1 hour, max group size of 20 people).* For further information or to book, please contact us:
*Please note the Palace House Soirees and Beaulieu Abbey Christmas Lunch do not include admission to the Beaulieu attraction, which must be purchased separately. Please see our group information & rates or download our group brochure.