The safety and wellbeing of our staff and visitors are of utmost importance and we will be taking all necessary precautions to safeguard the welfare of everyone visiting and working at Beaulieu.
Our Covid-19 safety measures have been evaluated by Visit Britain and we are proud to hold the ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry standard.
Special safety measures that Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd has implemented include:
- Daily visitor numbers will be capped.
- Our online booking system requires visitors to pre-book their tickets online, choosing one of several timed entry slots between 10am and 3pm, enabling us to stagger arrival times. Tickets will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. This applies to holders of valid attraction admission tickets, Friends of the National Motor Museum, and Beaulieu 100 members.
- Doors to the Visitor Reception will be kept open allowing easy entrance and exit to the building and good ventilation. The open till points will be sufficiently separated, with staff behind clear screens.
- PPE is available for visitor-facing staff where the 2m distance is not possible and glass screens fitted to till points.
- Visitors are encouraged to bring their own mobility aids. Mobility scooters are available for hire by pre-booking only by calling 01590 614646.
- Toilets are monitored and cleaned regularly.
- Sanitising stations will be located at the entrance and exit and by toilet facilities. We ask that all visitors use hand sanitiser on their way in and out, and at regular intervals during their visit.
- Assessing First Aid callouts on a case-by-case basis looking for opportunities to treat without contact (e.g. providing parents with plasters and cleansing wipes and asking them to treat minor cuts and grazes on their children).
We will continue to monitor and follow the guidance provided by the Government and Public Health England.
Continue to plan your visit, or if you are ready, buy your tickets online.