The safety and wellbeing of our staff and visitors are of utmost importance and we will be taking all necessary precautions to safeguard the welfare of everyone visiting and working at Beaulieu.
Our Covid-19 safety measures have been evaluated by Visit Britain and we are proud to hold the 'We're Good to Go' industry standard.
Special safety measures that Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd has implemented include:
- Daily visitor numbers will be capped.
- In accordance with Government guidance, from 14th September by law people can only visit in a group of up to six, unless they are visiting as a household or support bubble which is larger than six.
- A new online booking system, requiring visitors to pre-book their tickets online, choosing one of seven timed entry slots between 10am and 4pm, enabling us to stagger arrival times. Tickets will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. This applies to holders of valid attraction admission tickets, Gift Aid / Donation Annual Pass holders, Friends of the National Motor Museum, and Beaulieu 100 members.
- 2-metre queue markers from the car park to the Visitor Reception, in order to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Separate one-way entry and exit routes through our Visitor Reception with 2m queue markers.
- From Saturday 8th August, all visitors will be required to wear face masks within all our indoor spaces (Excluding the Brabazon Restaurant)
- Doors to the Visitor Reception will be kept open allowing easy entrance and exit to the building and good ventilation. The open till points will be sufficiently separated, with staff behind clear screens.
- PPE is available for visitor-facing staff where the 2m distance is not possible and glass screens fitted to till points.
- Visitors are encouraged to bring their own mobility aids. Mobility scooters are available for hire by pre-booking only by calling 01590 614646.
- Entry to our indoor spaces will be managed to ensure the number of people inside allows for social distancing. One way systems will be in operation.
- One-way systems are in place in the National Motor Museum, Palace House, Victorian flower and vegetable gardens.
- Special guidance on play within the Little Beaulieu adventure play area.
- Toilets are monitored and cleaned regularly. Maximum capacity guidance and one-way systems may be in place.
- Sanitising stations will be located at the entrance and exit and by toilet facilities. We ask that all visitors use hand sanitiser on their way in and out, and at regular intervals during their visit.
- We have opened significantly more space in the Parkland for visitors to enjoy picnics. Benches and picnic tables are available within the grounds and we invite visitors to bring their own picnic blankets and chairs.
- Assessing First Aid callouts on a case-by-case basis looking for opportunities to treat without contact (e.g. providing parents with plasters and cleansing wipes and asking them to treat minor cuts and grazes on their children).
We will continue to monitor the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will follow the guidelines set by Public Health England.
Continue to plan your visit, or if you are ready, buy your tickets online.