Beaulieu are happy to welcome bookings for group visits during 2021. To ensure we can adhere to our visitor safety promise to minimise the threat of Covid-19 for all visitors and staff, we have introduced new group booking terms and conditions.
1. The 2021 price per group visitor will be unchanged for groups of 15 and more. We have introduced tiered pricing that will be applicable during our peak season (school holiday periods and special events), for pre and post 1pm group visits. See pricing below.
2. The coach driver and group organiser will continue to receive free entry.
3. We will need confirmation of the group size a minimum of five days ahead of the visit together with payment, unless payment by invoice has been previously approved by Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd. After this point the booking will be based on the confirmed number. Any subsequent increase in the group size will be dependent on availability of tickets for that day/time slot. Refunds after this point will be not be possible as the capacity will be allocated to the group.
4. On arrival at Beaulieu, we ask the group organiser or coach driver to come into visitor reception to book in the group. All visitors should remain on the coach until they are booked in.
5. A member of our team will then meet the organiser and the group at the side gate where they will be let through into the attraction.
6. We require members of the party not to congregate in groups of more than six people whilst on site, either outdoors, indoors or in the restaurant.
7. Whilst the Brabazon café and restaurant will be open to visitors, we cannot reserve space nor offer group catering packages at this stage.
8. Unfortunately for the time being we are not able to offer our group tours but hope to be able to do so later in 2021.
9. Admission to the indoor areas of the attraction is being managed to ensure that social distancing can be adhered to, but any queues tend to move quickly.
10. Visitors will be required to wear a face covering when entering our indoor spaces, unless exempt from doing so.
11. We ask that all visitors follow the safety guidance and instructions whilst on site, a copy of which will be provided to each visitor in our Welcome to Beaulieu leaflet on arrival.
12. We will rely on the group organiser to have all passenger details recorded should we need to participate in a NHS Track & Trace exercise. Guests will also be asked to scan the NHS Track & Trace QR code via the app.