Beaulieu are happy to welcome bookings for group visits during 2023. Please find below our group booking terms and conditions.
1. The 2023 price per group visitor will be applicable for all groups of 15 and more.
2. The coach driver and group organiser will continue to receive free entry.
3. We will need confirmation of the group size a minimum of five days ahead of the visit together with payment, unless payment by invoice has been previously approved by Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd. After this point the booking will be based on the confirmed number. Any subsequent increase in the group size will be dependent on availability of tickets for that day/time slot. Refunds after this point will be not be possible as the capacity will be allocated to the group.
4. On arrival at Beaulieu, we ask the group organiser or coach driver to come into visitor reception to book in the group.
6. The Brabazon café and restaurant will be open to visitors offering a wide range of hot or cold food and drinks, from light snacks to complete meals. For groups who wish to be served together, morning coffee, lunches and afternoon teas can be booked in advance for your group.
7. All overseas groups are required to pay in advance in GBP and are responsible for any additional bank changes.