We take the safety of your personal data seriously. We are committed to ensuring we meet our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Who are we?
The following policy is issued by Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd referred to as “Beaulieu”. Beaulieu is a private limited company, registered in England (company no. 00152186) with its registered office at John Montagu Building, Beaulieu, Brockenhurst, Hampshire, SO42 7ZN.
Our GDPR owner and data protection representatives of Beaulieu can be contacted directly here:
ICT Operations Manager
John Montagu Building
Your rights as the data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Beaulieu refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
What personally identifiable information is collected and why?
The personal data we would like to collect, process and store varies between our customer types and the services you are purchasing. Please follow the links below for the retention policies depending on the type of customer you are.
How we protect your information
We understand the concerns you may have about giving your personal details over the internet so we are rigorous about our security procedures. We use up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our websites.
Please be aware however that the internet is not a 100% secure medium of communication. Beaulieu cannot therefore guarantee the security of any information you input on the website or send to us on the internet. Beaulieu is not, and will not be, responsible for any damages you or others may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
This data protection notice should be read in conjunction with the Privacy Statement and Terms and Conditions.
Changes to this data protection notice
We keep our data protection notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 3rd January 2018. We may revise this policy at any time.