Access and use of this website, together with the sale and the purchase of products from the site, are governed by the terms and conditions set out below.
By using the website, you agree to accept the following terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, you may choose not to use this site or contact us to ask for further information. A contract between Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd and the customer will exist once an order has been accepted, processed, dispatched and received.
This site is owned by Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd which is a private limited company, registered in England (company no. 00152186) with its registered office at John Montagu Building, Beaulieu, Brockenhurst, Hampshire, SO42 7ZN.
General Terms & Conditions of Sale
All prices include VAT and are subject to change up to the point of purchase.
Tickets remain the property of Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd.
3. Refunds / Resale
Beaulieu Attraction and Event tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded once purchased. They are not for resale by the end user, are non-refundable and have no cash value. Replacements for lost tickets will not be issued and there will be no refunds for unused tickets.
4. Online User Account
You will be prompted to create an account when purchasing tickets and/or exhibitor space via the website. We collect certain personal information from you during the purchase process (for example your name, email address, payment address and details). All such information is held on secure servers. Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd complies fully with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation, and will treat all your personal information as fully confidential. Under the terms of the data protection act, you may request for your account to be closed and your record removed at any time by emailing email@example.com.
5. Payment Processing
We use Sagepay as our external payment provider for online transactions at beaulieu.co.uk. We require the billing address of the payment card you use so that we can pass this to Sagepay, who check the address against the cardholder's details for security purposes. We don't store the payment card details on our server. Sagepay requires that you provide your payment card details to process the transaction. This is done on a secure Sagepay server and data passing between beaulieu.co.uk servers and Sagepay are encrypted using 128bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
6. Marketing permission
When you purchase online at beaulieu.co.uk you will be given the option to receive information from Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd by email about news, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that the appropriate box is ticked as you go through the checkout process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line, by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of a promotional email, or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Access to the Beaulieu Attraction and Events
The management reserve the right, in combination with any other statements or directives which may be displayed at the event or complex, to:
- Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the site.
- Request the ticket holder to leave the site and take appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Cancel, curtail, abandon the event or close the complex for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage whatsoever other than, at the management's discretion a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
8. Event Photography
Vehicles (and by association, vehicle owners) participating in Beaulieu Events may be photographed or filmed. These images (moving and still) will be used for promotional purposes and therefore may appear in our printed publications, in the media, on video, on our website or social media or all of the above. They may also be used by third parties promoting our events on our behalf. If you do not wish for your vehicle to be photographed and the images to be used for the purposes previously stated, you must make this clear in advance of the event or immediately on arrival at the site to a member of the Beaulieu Events Team, providing your vehicle make, model and registration number.
Beaulieu Attraction E-ticket Terms & Conditions
1. The attraction e-tickets are sent out as one e-ticket per order to your email address for you to print and bring along with you. If you are unable to print your ticket, you may present it via a smartphone.
2. The e-ticket is valid from the day after purchase. An e-ticket allows one-day entry to the attraction and is valid for one year from purchase.
3. When a family ticket is presented, all members of the group must enter at the same time.
4. Tickets not used by the expiry date shown will not be extended or replaced under any circumstances.
5. If you are eligible to and have Gift Aided your payment then you agree to abide by the rules and regulations of that scheme as they apply at the Beaulieu complex. Terms and conditions of the Gift Aid pass are available here.
Beaulieu Event E-ticket Terms & Conditions
1. Online event tickets are sent out as one e-ticket per order to your email address.
2. You must print this ticket and bring along with you to the event.
3. All visitors covered by the e-ticket must arrive together. Multiple copies of the e-ticket are not permitted.
4. Please note: e-tickets will be scanned and validated on arrival at Beaulieu. Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd reserves the right to charge the original purchaser for any duplicate e-tickets used to fraudulently gain entry to the attraction or an event.
Beaulieu Event Exhibitor Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Your event exhibitor booking is non-transferable and is not for re-sale.
2. Online orders will be processed within five working days by the Beaulieu Events Team.
3. Stand Spaces are not guaranteed. We will try to accommodate where possible requests for specific stands but offer no guarantees. Your allocated stand number will be communicated to you after our stand allocation process 6-8 weeks before the event.
4. Our exhibitor booking refund policy is as follows: to receive a part refund, exhibitors must notify the events office on 01590 614614 as soon as possible if they wish to cancel. All passes must be returned before a refund will be accepted and processed. Refunds are as follows
- Cancellation 30 DAYS+ of the event = 10% administration fee deducted
- Cancellation less than 30 days but more than 7 days = 30% administration fee deducted.
- Cancellation less than 7 days before event = No Refund Given
5. You are agreeing to sell products that are applicable to the event.
6. By booking exhibitor space for a Beaulieu event you are agreeing that you will fit within your stand space and will have enough vehicle and exhibitor passes to cover your booking needs.