1. This Promotion is only open to those who are aged 13 years or over, those under the age of 18 will need to obtain parental consent to enter.
2. Internet access or a valid Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account is required.
3. Promotion Period: Midday BST on 26th August 2016 to Midday GMT on 31st October 2016.
4. To Enter: Either;
a. Log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free), then post your video (max. one minute) or photo of your fun time at Beaulieu to the Beaulieu, National Motor Museum Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/nationalmotormuseum) with the hashtag #mybeaulieu.
b. Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free), follow @national_motor_museum and upload a video (max. one minute) or photo of your fun time at Beaulieu and include the hashtag #mybeaulieu to be entered into the Competition.
c. Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free), follow @Beaulieu_Hants and tweet a video (max. one minute) or photo of your fun time at Beaulieu and include the hashtag #mybeaulieu to be entered into the Competition.
d. Email email@example.com with your full name, email address, date of birth and your video (maximum one minute) or photo of your fun time at Beaulieu to be entered into the Competition.
5. Further Entry Details:
a. Entrants must only submit photos and videos that are their own work;
b. Entrants must obtain permission from anyone appearing in their entry video or photo;
c. Entrants must not upload videos or photos which have previously won an award or prize via a promotion run by the Promoter or any other entity;
d. Entrants must only upload videos that do not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, ownership, copyrights, trademarks, patents, logos, licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other intellectual property rights;
e. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter entries must be made from accounts that are open to the public and include the hashtag to be valid; and
f. Those entering via Instagram or Twitter, must continue to follow @national_motor_museum (Instagram) or @Beaulieu_Hants (Twitter) after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if selected as a winner.
6. By entering the Promotion, entrants give their permission for their videos or photos to be used by the Promoter without further compensation, over and above the award of the prize, for up to three years for promotion purposes. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However, by entering this Promotion, the entrant agrees to the Promoter using these videos on their website and possible further use on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the Promoter’s choosing without any further payment, over and above the award of the prize, for up to three years but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant.
8. Subject to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook’s applicable terms of service and except where otherwise prohibited, all tweets, uploads and Facebook posts become property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
Twitter has file size limits and video specifications that need to be followed. Please see https://dev.twitter.com/rest/media/uploading-media for more details.
9. Maximum of 10 entries, (photos or videos) per person, during the Promotion Period via any entry route. Any further entries submitted by one person will not be accepted or judged and are ineligible to win.
10. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
11. The Prize: 30 winners will each win 1 x National Motor Museum annual pass for your family*, providing entry to the Beaulieu visitor attraction.
12. Further Prize Details:
a. The Prize will be annual passes for all those appearing in the winning photo or video (to a maximum of 10 per photo or video)
b. The Prize will expire 12 months after the issue date of the Pass.
c. The Prize is subject to the Beaulieu National Museum terms and conditions see: https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/terms-conditions/.
13. All valid video entries will be judged 5 days after the close of the Promotion by PromoVeritas, the promotional verification service, based on:
a. Quality of video;
b. Alignment with creative concept and storyboard; and
c. Positive perception of Beaulieu.
10 videos will be chosen as winners and will win the Prize.
14. All valid photo entries will be judged 5 days after the close of the Promotion by PromoVeritas, the promotional verification service, based on:
a. Quality of photo;
b. Alignment with creative concept and storyboard; and
c. Positive perception of Beaulieu.
20 photos will be chosen as winners and will win the Prize.
15. The Promoter will send the full names of the judges to anyone who sends an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within one month of the end of the Promotion requesting details of the judges.
16. Winners will be notified via a direct message on Instagram or Twitter, a message under their entry on Facebook or via email (depending on the method of entry) within 5 working days after judging and will need to respond within 14 days of the first contact received. If a winner does not respond within the 14 days of first contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and pick another winner.
17. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); and
d. promotes any political agenda.
18. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the winners accepting their Prize.
19. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative to the Prizes are available in whole or in part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative Prize of equal or greater value.
20. The full names and countries of the winners can be obtained by sending an email to: email@example.com or a self-addressed envelope to: Marketing Department, John Montagu Building, Beaulieu, Brockenhurst SO42 7ZN, which will be available after 1st December 2016 for 4 weeks.
21. By entering, winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies.
22. If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, entry and town or county of residence to announce the winners of this Competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
23. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted that they are bound by the terms and conditions
24. If things go wrong and, despite the Promoter’s best endeavours, they are unable to administer the Promotion fairly or properly, the Promoter and their affiliated companies are not responsible and have the right to cancel or change the Promotion. They will only do this in exceptional circumstances. The Promoter also has the right to disqualify a participant if they tamper or abuse the entry process and they will not be entitled to the Prize if they have acted fraudulently or dishonestly.
26. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion.
27. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
28. Entrants must enter with the hashtag #mybeaulieu, but the Promoter will also accept the three most common ways of misspelling Beaulieu, at their sole discretion.
29. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
30. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
31. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and that Facebook, Instagram or Twitter have no liability for any element of this Promotion.
32. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or England and Wales.
Promoter: Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd, John Montagu Building, Beaulieu, Brockenhurst, SO42 7ZN