Use the receipt from your visit to Beaulieu to get a generous 30% discount on entry to Buckler’s Hard, a historic shipbuilding village on the banks of the Beaulieu River, just three miles from Beaulieu.
Our sister attraction features a maritime museum which tells the story of this shipbuilding village, including its role in Nelson’s Navy and World War II. Visitors can explore historic cottage displays, and if you visit over selected school holidays you might even meet some of their costumed inhabitants. Plus, from Easter to October you can take a tranquil cruise along the Beaulieu River.
Visit the website | Get directions
Simply present your Beaulieu receipt on arrival at Buckler’s Hard to receive 30% off the on-the-day prices.
||On The Day Price
|Child (5 - 16)
* Family = 2 adults and up to 3 children or 1 adult and up to 4 children
Terms & Conditions
- The offer is valid for one year from the date of the Beaulieu receipt.
- The offer can only be used once and only original receipts will be valid. Your receipt will be kept by the Buckler’s Hard team.
- The offer is valid for the maximum number of people covered by the original receipt.
- The offer is only valid against the full Buckler's Hard on the day admission price and cannot be used in conjunction with any discounts, advance online tickets or tickets purchased through a third party.
- The offer cannot be redeemed against the annual pass.
- The offer is transferable to family and friends.