Use the receipt from your visit to Beaulieu to get a generous 20% discount on entry to the Maritime Museum at Buckler’s Hard, a historic shipbuilding village on the banks of the Beaulieu River, just three miles from Beaulieu.
Now a tranquil beauty spot, Buckler’s Hard was once a bustling shipbuilding village where ships for Nelson’s Navy were built. The maritime museum tells the story of the village, its ships and the people who lived and worked here.
After you’ve visited the maritime museum, treat yourself to a cream tea or a pub lunch, explore the historic Shipwright’s Cottage and take a ramble beside the Beaulieu River. From Easter to October you can also hop aboard for tranquil cruise along along the river (extra charge applies).
|On The Day Price||Discounted Price|
|Child (5 – 16)||£4.00||£3.20|
* Family = 2 adults and up to 3 children or 1 adult and up to 4 children
Terms & Conditions
- The offer is valid for one year from the date of the Beaulieu receipt.
- The offer can only be used once and only original receipts will be valid. Your receipt will be kept by the Buckler’s Hard team.
- The offer is valid for the maximum number of people covered by the original receipt.
- The offer is only valid against the full Buckler’s Hard Maritime Museum on the day admission price and cannot be used in conjunction with any discounts, advance online tickets, river cruise tickets or tickets purchased through a third party.
- The offer cannot be redeemed against the annual parking pass.
- The offer is transferable to family and friends.