We encourage, welcome and listen to feedback from visitors to Beaulieu. It helps us to ensure we provide a high quality, enjoyable experience for all of our visitors.
For the eighth successive year, Beaulieu has been awarded the Visitor Attraction Quality Assurance Scheme accreditation (VAQAS) by VisitEngland. This means we are considered to be high performers in a visitor’s entire experience; from planning what to do here, right through to after the visit, allowing us to confirm that all areas important to the our customers are the best they can be.
The National Motor Museum, here at Beaulieu, has also received a tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence in recognition of having consistently earned exceptional ratings from travellers who have given feedback on tripadvisor. We welcome all visitors to Beaulieu to leave a review on our tripadvisor page.
Here are some of the comments we have recently received from our visitors.
- "Really great day, staff were so friendly and helpful, everything was clean, working, easy to access and very enjoyable, excellent in every way" - Tripadvisor Member - 31/03/2015
- "Returned to the museum for the first time in about 15 years and it is still one of the best motor museums in the country." - Tripadvisor Member - 22/03/2015
- "Visit no.3, & it just gets better each time! The expense and effort injected shows, and it's a grand day out." - Tripadvisor Member - 02/03/2015
- "We have visited on numerous occasions but never seen ALL the attractions, however on our last visit we made sure that we saw everything and everyone agreed that it was a fantastic day out with plenty to see and do." Tripadvisor Member - 23/02/2015
- "Beaulieu is just a fantastic day out, very well run, great fun and something for everyone, with helpful and polite staff who go out of there way to make sure you have a great time." Tripadvisor Member - 02/02/2015
- "Even on a freezing cold Winter's day this attraction was fabulous. The staff were so helpful and informative and the cars on display had something for everyone." Tripadvisor Member – 06/01/2015
- "Very good value for money, and something for the whole family, even if you are not into cars." Tripadvisor Member – 03/01/2015
- "Beaulieu is a day to remember; whether rain or shine; whether you're young or old, there's something for everyone." Tripadvisor Member – 25/12/2014
"Fabulous collection of historic cars, speed record holders and history generally. Good restaurant facilities and exciting monorail ride for the children." Tripadvisor Member – 21/12/2014
"My husbands dream and what I thought would be my nightmare! Not so, loved the variation of vintage, classic and sports cars. Very friendly, helpful staff around as well. Such a lot to see and do at Beaulieu, one visit is not enough!" Tripadvisor Member - 14/11/2014
"Family day out. Loved every minute of the day." Facebook - 03/11/2014
- "Everything you could ever want if you're interested in cars and motorbikes. Very well presented museum with something for everyone, including children." Tripadvisor Member - 30/10/2014
- "I had visited Beaulieu Motor Museum in 1990 with my children. It was amazing back then and even better now. Worth every penny." Tripadvisor Member - 25/10/2014
- "An excellent day out and well worth the entrance fee. The whole place is extremely clean and well presented. The staff are polite and helpful. There is so much to see and do here. The main motor museum is huge and full of cars and motorbikes. There is even a pod ride in the main museum which takes you through the ages of motoring. The World of Top Gear is fun and entertaining. There is a monorail that goes around the grounds so you don't have to walk to far. We took the open top bus ride from the restaurant down to the main house. This saved on the walking and was a nice way to see the grounds. the main house is very interesting with staff on hand to answer any questions.... We had a thoroughly enjoyable day out and would recommend it to anyone." Tripadvisor Member - 15/09/2014
- "Just paid a visit to the Beaulieu Motor Museum during our recent holiday.... Overall an excellent day out, would recommend it to everyone, whether your are interested in cars, or historical buildings and manor houses, it has something for everyone. We also liked the fact that they were Dog Friendly, so we could take our pet with us. We will definitely be going back." Tripadvisor Member - 14/09/2014
"I love cars, I LOVE Beaulieu motor museum. Have been many many times over the years and always have the most fantastic time. We went with a 2 year old and my 5 year old and they had a great time. The cafe is really reasonable an serves good quality food with a lot of cold and hot choices. The top gear area is my favourite part as it has a lot of the vehicles from the show!" Tripadvisor Member - 13/09/2014
“For me, the main attraction is the Motor Museum - it's well laid out and there's lots of history and a variety of motor vehicles - something for everyone. The bonus is that there is the Palace and the Abbey to see + really nice Victorian kitchen garden. The restaurant is excellent too.” Tripadvisor Member - 27/08/2014.
“This is a days out activity for all in the family. Cars galore in the spacious and well filled museum” Tripadvisor Member - 27/08/2014.
“What a great place, loads to see for all ages. Is pretty much a whole day out, we had rain the day we went but that doesn't ruin it. The staff were all brilliant, helpful, chatty and friendly.” Tripadvisor Member - 26/08/2014.
Our visit included grandparents, parents and a 4 year old. We found plenty to appeal to everyone. There was a discovery sheet for the Palace and Abbey which encouraged the 4 year old to discover an interest in the way people (including children) lived in the past...only a little encouragement needed from grown-ups to make this a worthwhile activity. The motor museum itself brought back memories for the oldies, but both grandad and the youngster could sit in one of the cars, and even dress up in the style of motoring at the beginning of the 20th century... tripadvisor Member - 13/07/2014
- Brilliant museum, with various exhibitions, a couple of interactive elements, enough to keep everyone interested but a real treat for auto mobile connoisseurs!! Nice walk and gardens too, good family day out! trivadvisor Member - 16/07/2014
“It was an excellent visit in every way. Staff were so friendly, helpful and informative enthusiasts. I thought I had lost my hearing aid and the information desk was so informative. C.Honey - 06/07/2014
“Brilliant exhibition, just spend one hour in the first room! More than interesting guides (with red shirts), full of passion about their museum. I learned a lot talking with them! Not have enough time, (nor battery for my camera!), we are going back tomorrow for the full day - tripadvisor Member - 03/07/2014
“You can easily spend the whole day here, with the museum, house, abbey, and other things to do. The motor museum is very good, for car lovers and non-car lovers! ... Facilities are great with a range of food options and car parking is free. Definitely plan at least 4 hours for your trip, worth every penny! tripadvisor Member - 15/06/2014
“We took our 2 year old son today and had a fantastic time...he loved all the cars and the bus ride. The staff are friendly and the children's play picnic area is great a full day out and a big thumbs up from us we shall definitely return. tripadvisor Member - 19/05/2014
“If you are in the area, it would be foolish to miss this attraction. There is so much to see you really need to devote a full day to seeing the Museum and the Palace House and Gardens. The Museum is so comprehensive, it covers not just the cars and their history, but all aspects of motoring in general. I am no 'petrol-head', but I found the displays fascinating. I would recommend this Museum most highly. tripadvisor Member - 28/04/2014
“Great place with lots to see. Palace house and grounds are amazing, great selection of old and historic vehicles. Museum has a little ride that takes you through motoring through the ages which is a great addition and funny. Highly recommended.” tripadvisor Member – 12/01/2014
“Really interesting place to visit, suitable for ALL ages from 0 to 100.” tripadvisor Member – 05/01/2014
“This is a must see for any car enthusiast. World of Top Gear was really exciting and great fun. The exhibits are absolutely amazing, something there for everyone...The change in things to see from cars to Palace House and Abbey gives this place that little something extra.” tripadvisor Member – 27/12/2013
“Had a great time at Beaulieu. The Staff are great, pleasant, friendly and helpful.” tripadvisor Member – 23/12/2013
- “We enjoyed the whole experience of visiting Beaulieu...There were so many parts to the visit that you really do need a whole day to do it.” tripadvisor Member –30/11/2013
- “Not only is there the Motor Museum with all its delights, there is the James Bond exhibition, World of Top Gear (hilarious) showing all the actual vehicles built and used in the show. There is also the Abbey, gardens and Palace House. There are trips on the monorail and vintage bus also. All in all a very packed day out.” tripadvisor Member – 08/11/2013
“We had a fantastic day, suitable for all ages, loads to do and see.” tripadvisor Member – 22/10/2013