Get creative throughout August in the National Motor Museum. Visiting families can join in our drop-in activities, inspired by the museum's outstanding collections.
Sponsored by The Caravan Club, young visitors can take part in a range of activities including designing and building a car and caravan which will be road tested in a tow car challenge. Designs can be entered into a competition to win one of four family tickets to the Beaulieu Fireworks Spectacular on Saturday 26 October 2013. Prizes will be awarded in four categories:
- Most roadworthy caravan and car
- Best caravan design
- Best overall caravan and car design
- Favourite creation chosen by Beaulieu's Facebook page
Please see competition terms and conditions below.
The activities will be available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from the 6 – 29 August, 12.00 – 4.00pm.
The activities are included in the price of your entrance ticket to Beaulieu. No booking is required, just drop-in and join in the exciting sessions.
Book your tickets online in advance and save 10% on our standard admission prices. Buy tickets now
Special Offer for Caravan Club Members
Caravan Club members can received one third off the full admission price to the Beaulieu attraction for themselves and up to three guests. Simply produce a valid Caravan Club membership card. This offer is not valid with any other offer or on event days.
Design competition terms and conditions
- There will be one winner of each category.
- The prize will be a family ticket for the Beaulieu Fireworks Spectacular on Saturday 26 October 2013. It cannot be used for anything else or exchanged for its monetary value.
- By entering the competition, you give us permission to use any images created of the entry for our advertising in the future.
- Only one entry per person. Each creation may only be entered once and may not be re-entered in subsequent competitions.
- The closing date for entries is midnight on Thursday 29 August, BST.
- The winner of the following categories: most roadworthy caravan and car, best caravan design, best overall car and caravan design, will be chosen by a panel of judges representing the National Motor Museum and The Caravan Club.
- Ten entries per week will be chosen by a panel of judges to enter the favourite creation chosen by Beaulieu's Facebook page
category. The winner will be determined by whichever entry has the most likes on Beaulieu's Facebook page by midday on Monday 30 September. In the event of a tie, Beaulieu will make the final decision on the winning entry.
- Please note any defamatory comments on the entries will be deleted and that person will be banned from the Facebook page.
- The competition is being run by Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd, John Montagu Building, Beaulieu, Hampshire, SO42 7ZN.